Wednesday, November 11, 2015

11/11: German and Europe

I really liked the first article I read, because it provided two very well-polished arguments. I agree with the argument that German products are not being forced to be bought. While there is a distinct problem with German products getting bought constantly, I don't think that Germany should be forced to change anything with how they make and distribute their products. Apple seems to dominate the smartphone market, but no one is forced to buy an iPhone, so would it make sense if Apple stopped making products? If Germany is the same way with automobiles, appliances, and more, we should follow the same principle.

I do agree with the angle of the second article. Whether the German people like it or not, they have a lot more responsibility to the EU than they either think or feel they should have, and big changes need to happen with Germany and its infrastructure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment